Sponsor

Exabytes Cloud Hosting

Monday 11 May 2009

Conditional Happiness And Unconditional Happiness




Do you know what mean by conditional happiness and unconditional happiness?

Let me explain first:

*Conditional happiness
It mean your happiness is from you get what were you wishing for. For example, if you hope to get a car, you will be happy after have a new car, right?




*Unconditional happiness
If you realise that happiness is your birthright which you could experience happiness independent of the external conditions of your life then that's called unconditional happiness.

So do you think your happiness is unconditional happines?

And which one do you prefer?

Honestly I hope my happiness is unconditional happiness but it isn't mabye because I'm greedy.

I will try to explain more detail about unconditional happiness if I feel like to write it out ^^

No comments:

Advertlets

You can take a look if have time