Sponsor

Exabytes Cloud Hosting

Sunday 26 April 2009

Do you use logic or feel in love?



A lot of people think that we should use feel to love but not logic.





But is it true? Is it possible we use our logic to love?


At least for me, it's possible to use logic to love..


Maybe this kind of love cannot have the higher feeling of happy like the person who use feel to love.


But it will be more safety if we use logic to love , do you know why?


There are some reasons here:





~We will get what do we really want in love because we have made sure he/she is the one we really want before fall in love.





~Maybe we no need to spend too much to find our soul mate





~We will not get too hurt if break up with our boyfriend/girlfriend because we haven't got too deep before we make sure he/she is the one in our life.





~I think you can figure the others reasons already....

I am person prefer to use logic to love but sometime I cannot control my feeling very well, many my EQ is still not good enough.



What kind of person are you?

1 comment:

huongkh said...

i agree wif u... use logoc to love

Advertlets

You can take a look if have time