Sponsor

Exabytes Cloud Hosting

Monday 2 February 2009

Sometime I will ask myself why I always look backward...Why?

When I'm alone I like to think of things before.


Most of the time it make me feel blue.


It hurts my heart sometime.






I know I should look forward and forget the pass.


But from sister's story, so many years before she didn't have any special feeling with her boyfriend but she still accept him and be his girlfriend, and now she do really love her boyfriend so much.


So, do you think I should give up if I love a girl but she like some else?


Logically, I should give up.



But how if I really like her so much, and maybe there is a miracle happen?


I ever think that I will not be controlled by my feeling but look like I'm wrong, is it?


Anyway, I think I should learn how to be more cool then I would be controlled by my feeling anymore.



I believe I only will say something like this when I'm sad and after this everything will be fine, right? ^^ Maybe smile can make me forget the sadness..^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

according to my understanding about you...seriously....i dont think you will think like that...
dont threat it as miracle....threat it as your future....for Gemini...there is nothing imposible...

Advertlets

You can take a look if have time