Sponsor

Exabytes Cloud Hosting

Wednesday 11 June 2008

How do you fall in love with a girl/guy?


Will you easily fall in love with a girl/guy?
I won't let that happen before the girl is my girlfriend.
But I will easily like a girl.
Have you set the target what kind of girl/guy you will like?
I think most of the people have set the target
I don't wanna do that
Because I don't wanna let the target control my feeling, I wanna control my feeling.
The target only make you become out of control sometime
The target maybe will become your imagination
That's why you will easily fall in love and then you realize that you don't love her/him...
Maybe you're one of the person who has been control by your imagination.
I have already woken up, how about you? ^^

No comments:

Advertlets

You can take a look if have time